It’s 2019 and just like any other industry, CAD Design is seeing disruption in the form of technology and workforce evolution.
What was once a simple combination of graphic design and engineering, CAD Design has evolved to include a number of drafting processes for prototyping buildings, towers, and just about any type of engineering facility.
As the field of CAD Design continues to evolve, here are 5 trends we plan on keeping an eye on in 2019.
- 3D Printing will continue to grow. When it first was discovered 3 years ago, everyone thought 3D printing was a fad and something for the home, however, businesses and manufacturers have in recent years taken 3D printing under their wing to help them make quality parts in today’s business world.
- 3D Modeling. With the recent advent of technology and design principals, no longer are businesses creating models in 2D. Instead, 3D modeling has taken a bigger jump with many CAD Designers incorporating 3D visualizations in all of their work.
- Collaboration Design. No more is just one designer working on a program, instead, now you have more CAD Designers working on multiple aspects on one project than ever before thanks to cloud programs.
- Cloud-Based Programs. Thanks to the evolution of the internet and advancement in CAD programs, more and more CAD Designers are using cloud-based programs that allow them to save designs and work on designs in the internet cloud.
- CAD on the Go. Instead of just having one cloud-based program, more and more CAD-based programs are now in the cloud which allows autonomous vehicles to be worked on just about anywhere.
There are just 5 of the most recent things that we’re keeping an eye on. What about yourself?
Need CAD Design work? Give us a call today.
CAD Designers is a full based service designed to help companies offer the best in CAD Design. Give us a call today at 919-475-9184 or fill out our form today.